segunda-feira, 16 de julho de 2012

Phrasal Verbs

Hello everybody. Welcome again to a new “Dicas de Inglês” here with me Alisson Viana.

And today we’re gonna talk about a very important subject that is called Phrasal Verbs.

So, you might be wondering: Why should I learn phrasal verbs? Well, in my opinion phrasal verbs are very important because if you are speaking with a native English speaker, for example, you’ll hear tones of phrasal verbs being used. And the most interesting about this is that they don’t think about phrasal verbs as we do, because it is part of their language. So phrasal verbs are very important for us to express our thoughts that can’t be expressed otherwise.

So, but just before we start with our lesson of today, let’s read a text and let’s try to comprehend it. Don’t worry I won’t be speaking just in English. I will sometimes speak in Portuguese so you can understand too. Okay? So, let’s get started!



Well I guess that was it for today. I hope you guys like it. And please don’t forget that whenever you have any question, let me know. Leave me a comment and see you next time.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário